Friday, October 1, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday - Oct, 1, 2010

Happy Friday all, and here are today's blanks!
 

1.   True happiness is       seeing a smile on your childrens' faces and hearing them say "I love you Mama".

2.  The most surreal moment of my life was   the 10 (long) minutes between the time L and born and waiting for MJ to enter the world....

3.  My favorite texture is       soft, 100% cotton...knitted sweaters, well-worn denim, smooth jersey ....all kinds of pure cotton!
 
4.  My signature color is    ...umm....I don't think I have a signature color....but I love all shades of green
 
5.  My signature style is     "low-maintenance, simple, comfortable, everyday wear"...


7.  My best thing about autumn is        EVERYTHING! I love the changing colors of the trees, snuggley clothes,  comfort foods, Halloween and Thanksgiving...EVERYTHING!     . 

6.  If I could choose one store to spend my life savings at, it would be        Hobby Lobby...I enjoy walking around and looking at all of the beautiful crafts, decorations, and fabrics, and would love to just splurge one day and get everything I wanted from there....of course, I'd then have to spend the rest of my life crafting, sewing, etc....

No comments:

Post a Comment