Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Ramblings....October 5, 2010

Good Tuesday evening....hope everyone has had a terrific day!

I've had a busy day.  I had to get up early and take the children to MCHS since Chuck had a meeting in Columbia.  I thought that I'd be up for the day, but I was mistaken :)  When I got home, I "accidentally" put my nightshirt back on and got back in bed.  I woke up at 11:00 and began my tasks.

I drove over to Darlington to the Verizon store today....had to show my pay stub so that I could get my 20% discount....sure can use that!  After my visit at the phone store, I rode over to Dick's Sporting Goods....L and MJ wanted pink socks to wear at their VB match since October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month.  I got beautiful, bright pink socks, and then met the girls in the back parking lot to give them the socks...and cheeseburgers.  The team had to travel to Hartsville for both the JV and varsity to play.  BTW, both teams lost....
MJ and Lawren.... I <3 them!

I'm still painting pumpkins.  I worked on four with silly faces this evening.  I've got to paint another USC pumpkin and another pumpkin with sunflowers. 

I did not have good news when I weighed this morning.  I still weighed the same as I did last Tuesday....no loss, but no gain either.

Tomorrow I am planning to go to Cheraw to make a Wal-Mart run and take a mum to Old St. David's.  Maybe I'll have the presence of mind to take a few bags of out-grown clothing to the Thrift Shop too.

Well, that's what's been on my mind for today.  All in all, it's been a good day and I'm looking forward to the next two days....the last two before I have to go back to school....yep, fall intercession is coming to an end!

<3
Jo

1 comment:

  1. Your pumpkins are so cute!Looking forward to more of your creations!

    I'm your new follower! :)

    Would ♥ to hear from you too!:)

    Chic & Sassy Homemaker
    http://chicsassymom.blogspot.com

    Best Regards,
    Des

    ReplyDelete