Friday, October 1, 2010

Day Zero Project - 101 in 1001

Well, today is the day!  Today, October 1, 2010, is the day that I officially start my Day Zero Project, and I'm so excited!  I worked very diligently and thoughtfully on my list of goals.  Like I've said before, a lot of soul-searching and serious consideration ran through my brain and heart when making this list.  I struggled at times as to what I should include and what I should leave out, but I think I've come up with the items that will be meaningful and fruitful in the end.

I've chosen to post my list of goals on the left-hand side of my blog page so that they will be readily available for my review.  It is hoped that having them "right there and in-my-face" daily, I will strive to accomplish each and every one with confidence, skill, and grace....and with the knowledge that by taking on each task, I will be improving myself, the people that I care about, and the world.

I'm also planning to document the completion of each of my goals here on my blog....it is certain to  be an on-going project, and I'm looking forward to every minute with great anticipation.  The positive results that come from this project may be life-altering!  So.....let's push on toward the ending date in 2.75 years...June 29, 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment