Friday, October 8, 2010

Fill In the Blank Friday

TGIF y'all!

I'm linking up with Lauren over at the little things we do today to "fill in the blanks"...

1.   The first thing I do in the morning to start my day is       stumble to the bathroom to take a quick shower.... .

2.  Today I wish I was   still on intercession....we had staff development today....I must admit though, it was good to see my co-workers after three weeks... .

3.  If I had an extra $100 in my bank account today I'd       go buy some new clothes FOR ME!!  Maybe pants that fit....not jeans though...
 
4.  Tomorrow    I may go to CUMC to paint pumpkins, go to a family reunion with my husband and children, and then hang out around the house...
5.  Two things that don't go together are     my good intentions and time in the day...there are so many things I need and want to do but just don't get around to them! .

6.  Something I can never pass up at the grocery store are        tomatoes...  .

7.  The last time I tried something new was      exciting....the kids and I borrowed a GPS and set out on a trip across three states on the spur of the moment...and had a GREAT time!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment