Friday, October 29, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday



This week, I am once again linking up with
 Fill in the Blank Friday...
play along, why don't you??

1.   My Halloween plans this year will include       celebrating my husband's 51st birthday with him and our children...

2.  My most memorable Halloween costume was   when I was a princess and got to wear one of my sister's old prom dresses....I think I was about 8...  .

3.  For Halloween this year I'm going to be       a mama... :)

4.  I've always wanted to dress up as   a cowgirl.... .

5.  Halloween free association!      pumpkins, chocolate, masks, laughing, FUN.

6.  The worst thing about Halloween is        our neighborhood is a magnet for all of the riff-raff in the county.....grown-ups with a baby or two on their hips and plastic gro. store bags wanting candy....grrrrr!

7.  The best thing about Halloween is       that it's my husband's birthday....we get to doubly celebrate....candy and costumes for the kids and cake and ice cream for all!
What are your Halloween plans?

1 comment:

  1. lol fun! I'll have to link up next week :)
    The Man has to work Sunday night, and I'll be coming off of a night shift Saturday..So, it will be lazy for me :)
    ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete