This week, I am once again linking up with
Lauren at The Little Things We Do for
Fill in the Blank Friday...
play along, why don't you??
1. My Halloween plans this year will include celebrating my husband's 51st birthday with him and our children...
2. My most memorable Halloween costume was when I was a princess and got to wear one of my sister's old prom dresses....I think I was about 8... .
3. For Halloween this year I'm going to be a mama... :)
4. I've always wanted to dress up as a cowgirl.... .
5. Halloween free association! pumpkins, chocolate, masks, laughing, FUN.
6. The worst thing about Halloween is our neighborhood is a magnet for all of the riff-raff in the county.....grown-ups with a baby or two on their hips and plastic gro. store bags wanting candy....grrrrr!
7. The best thing about Halloween is that it's my husband's birthday....we get to doubly celebrate....candy and costumes for the kids and cake and ice cream for all!
What are your Halloween plans?