Thursday, October 14, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 3

[Day 3]
My first love

I'm linking up with Katie K. for the next month or so for the 30 Day Blog Challenge. 
Wish me, and everyone else who's participating, perseverance and good luck!

I remember the first time I consciously saw him....
He was out on the high school football field and had on headphones with antennas, and had a clipboard stuck in the back of his shorts.
He was pacing back and forth, pointing a finger and yelling at the players. 
I checked the weekly program.  Underneath his picture it said,
"Chuck Black,
single,
The Citadel,
10 years experience."
I said to myself....what more could I ask for....
He is single; he's educated; he's about my age.

The rest is history!

Yes, my first true love was my husband, Chuck.
He is still my love.....and will always be.

No comments:

Post a Comment