Thursday, October 28, 2010

Thankful Thursday

 I have so much to be thankful for this Thursday and every day that I awake to see the sun shining!!

1.  I'm thankful that my soldier will be home tomorrow!  Josh has been gone since the beginning of July and he will be back in Marlboro County by Friday midnight.  I can hardly wait to wrap my arms around him.  It will be so good to have him back in our lives!!
 2.  I'm thankful that McColl Middle School won both the regular season and the tournament championships in football.  I'm proud of our 7th and 8th grader players and cheerleaders!  GO RED DEVILS!!! 
3.  I'm thankful for my friend Jenny.  She has made me a better teacher by her example.  She cares so much for her students and tries so hard to help them make gains.  I'm looking forward to moving back into an office with her....together, we're an awesome team!


4.  I'm thankful that tomorrow is FRIDAY!!

3 comments:

  1. Yeah! Loads to be thankful for! ((big hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess What, Jo?! I have an award for you at my blog! Please come visit me and pick it up :)
    ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this thankful thursday idea... i may steal it

    xo
    monica

    ReplyDelete