Welcome to Monday Mayhem - the best place to be on the slowest day of the week.
Today we are celebrating the five best pieces of advice. For each prompt, give your best advice.
Be sure to have fun and visit the other participants.
1. What's your best advice to people who auto-play music on their blog site? Don't, please....it is distracting.
2. What is your best advice to someone thinking about getting married? Make sure you've lived before getting married. Wait until you're a grown-up and you're your own person.
3. What's your best advice for someone wanting to purchase a new phone? Get a phone that has a good rating for service and durability and one that you think you'll be satisfied with for the life of your contract.
4. What's your best advice to offer to the younger generation? Listen to and learn from those older and wiser than you. We have years of experience (successes and failures) behind us to back up what we are trying to teach you.
5. What's your best advice for anyone wanting to buy a car? Buy an American-made car, or better yet, buy a Ford.
6.What's the best advice to give to everyone? Love the Lord with all your heart and soul. Be kind, and treat others as you'd like to be treated.