Wednesday, October 6, 2010

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Happy Wednesday y'all..
I'm linking up with little daisy may this week to showcase a few of my favorites for the week.  Why don't you do the same??

I'm loving that L and MJ insisted on my buying them pink socks to wear to their varsity volleyball matches this week.  They are showing their support during October for Breast Cancer Awareness month.  They make me so proud!
I'm loving that I had the opportunity to pass by the Wilco right off of I-95 and stopped in to get a delicious large cup of Dunkin' Doughnuts  iced coffee!  YUMMY!!
I'm loving that my great friend Jenny's sweet daughter, Chelsea, was crowned Miss Freshman during the MCHS homecoming game.  Chelsea is such a pretty girl with a sparkly, fun personality, and I love her!
I'm loving that the weather continues to be cool here in SC.  The leaves on the trees are just beginning to show the beautiful colors of fall and all seems right with the world...

 I'm loving that the youth group at CUMC is having much success with the Harvest Sale.  They are raising money to help offset the cost of several trips that they have planned for the first part of 2011.
Corn stalks, gourds, squash, mums, and Indian corn...
Large and medium pumpkins...
Lots of small pumpkins are still available..
 And, as always, I'm loving my three wild and woolly teenagers and their loving, caring daddy....
The four of them are the loves of my life!!

Thanks for stopping by on the wonderful Wednesday! 
<3
Jo

1 comment: