Monday, October 25, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 15

[Day 15]
Bible Verse
I'm linking up with Katie K. for the next month or so for the 30 Day Blog Challenge. 
Wish me, and everyone else who's participating, perseverance and good luck!

My all time favorite Bible verse is Psalm 118:25. 
"This is the day the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it."
 Remembering this verse each morning, along with the short prayer,
"Lord, help me to remember that nothing is going to happen to me today
that You and I together can't handle," 
 help me to have a good day.

Two other favorite verses come from Philippians:
4:6  "Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything.  Tell God what you need, and thank him for all He has done."
4:13  "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

Lastly, the end of one of Jesus' parables:
Matthew 25:40  "The King will reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these my brothers and sisters, you did for me.'"

No comments:

Post a Comment