Saturday, October 16, 2010

Saturday 9: Spooky

Welcome to  Saturday 9: Spooky

1. Does anything about Halloween “spook” you?  Years ago when I first started teaching, I shared a mobile unit with the music teacher.  Around Halloween time, his students and he would sing a song about rotting bodies with lyrics that said, "the worms crawl in, the worms crawl out...."  I was totally creeped out by this song....

2. What is the favorite costume you have ever worn for Halloween?  My giant M&M's bag that I made....my children were small M&M's....we were so cute!!

3. What is your favorite thing about Halloween?  It's my husband's birthday!!

4. What one topic is (or was) the most painful to discuss with your parents? Why?  Religion....we just never mentioned it....and it's strange to me now because I am perfectly comfortable talking about religion and prayer with my own children.

5. What was the happiest day of your life? Do you think you'll ever top it?  The happiest day of my life was when Lawren and MJ were born.  Having twins was such a miracle, and I was overjoyed that they were both born healthy.

6. What animal would you like to be able to communicate with?  Dogs....I want to be a spoiled house dog if I am ever reincarnated.

7. In what way do you come nearest to perfection (as you define it)?  I come nearest to perfection as a mother for my children.....

8. Do you have any recurring nightmares?  OMG....my worst nightmares are about snakes!!! 

9. If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be and why?  I would change the fact that my daddy died when I was only 4 years old.  I would have loved to have had the opportunity to be a "daddy's girl."

No comments:

Post a Comment