Friday, October 15, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday - 10-15-2010

Today is Fill in the Blank Friday my friends!
You know what the best part about that is?
The fact that it's finally Friday!

 
  

1.   Blogging is       something that makes me think and reflect about my life.

2.  A current fashion trend I wish I was brave enough to wear is   leggings and a big, comfy, cotton sweater....actually, I don't think they make leggings in my size, and if they do, no one would want to see me in them.

3.  My greatest accomplishment in life thus far is       giving birth to three healthy children and raising them to be teenagers. 

4.  If I had to choose between a mountain or a beach vacation I'd choose    a beach vacation.  Our whole family loves the beach, and since it's only about an hour and a half away, we can slip down for just the day if we choose.  Don't get me wrong, I love the mountains too, but the SC beaches are the best!!

5.  A talent I wish I had is      being able to play the piano.  Who knows....maybe someday I'll take lessons.....

6.  A talent I do have is        being crafty....my girls and I love to work on different craft projects ranging from watercolor painting, to macrame, to tie-dying, to beading.....  .

7.  This week       has been a good one....not too stressful!  I'm ready for the weekend though....     .
{TGIF}

No comments:

Post a Comment