Thursday, October 21, 2010

Thursday Thunks




1. Berleen is sending you away again. You can travel anywhere in the world; one destination per day from Friday through Monday. Where do you go and why?
On Friday, I'll lay on the beach and enjoy the salty air, the sunshine, and the sound of the waves crashing on the sand.  Saturday, I'll travel to the mountains of NC, drive along the Blueridge Parkway and enjoy the beautiful fall leaves.  Sunday, I'll just crash here at home, and probably work on laundry...

2. Would you keep a secret from the closest person to you if you thought it was in their best interest?
Depends on the secret...but I probably would....

3. Tell me one odd/interesting fact about you that you have not revealed in some other crazy meme.
I promised my husband that I will never marry again if something were to happen to him....I added that I might shack up with someone, but would NEVER GET MARRIED again!!

4. You can have three wishes (for yourself, so forget all the ‘world peace etc’ BS) – what are they?
Hmmmm -- I'd wish for several million dollars, an investment consultant to handle my finances, and housecleaning services for life!

5. If you could change anything about your living situation, would you?
Yep....a huge new house for my housekeepers (see above) to work in....

6.  Who is your favorite character from a comic strip? Please post one strip for us to laugh at.
Peanuts has always been my favorite....

7. Now we have found you dead. What five people do you want to MEET in Heaven?
My daddy, Lawrence Davis (he died when I was 4 so I really have no memories of him..)
Marilyn Monroe
Judy Garland
Chuck's daddy, Charles Black, Sr.
James F. Byrnes

8. So since you are dead, what will the title of your life story be?
 Everyday Life with JoMama

9. Word association time! What’s the first thing that comes to mind when you see the word pleasure?
chocolate

10. Kimber is by the Arizona ocean. She finds a message in a bottle. What does it say?
This ocean-front lot is for sale....inquire within....

11. Would you like to guest host Thunks one week? Answer “yes” here and email us here! If the answer is “no” who do you think would be a great guest host?
Sure, I'll give it a try....

No comments:

Post a Comment