Monday, October 18, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 8

[Day 8]
A place you've traveled to
I'm linking up with Katie K. for the next month or so for the 30 Day Blog Challenge. 
Wish me, and everyone else who's participating, perseverance and good luck!

I've traveled to San Francisco, CA, twice and would LOVE to go back and take my children someday soon. 

The San Francisco-Oakland Bay Bridge
Golden Gate Bridge
Fisherman's Wharf - One of my favorite places in SF
Ghirardelli Square - Another favorite!!
Cliff House overlooking the Pacific Ocean
China Town in San Francisco
A post card showing Lombard Street, "The crookedest street in the world"
A post card showing Alcatraz Island
The Transamerica building and Columbus Tower

Coit Tower is a monument to the firefighters of San Francisco.


No comments:

Post a Comment