Wednesday, October 27, 2010

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Once again this week, I'm linking up with
Jamie at This Kind of Love for
What I'm Loving Wednesday!

I'm loving Irish cream Coffee-mate for my coffee every morning.

  I'm loving that our high school's volleyball season is OVER!  There were some good times this season, but mostly it was **hell** dealing with the coach and her bipolar drama. 
I'm loving that a cold front is pushing through SC tomorrow evening and the temps are going to change....upper 80 degree weather at the end of October is ridiculous!!
I'm loving that report cards came out on Monday and all three children made good grades.  L and MJ also got invitations to join the Beta Club!!
I'm loving Cracker Barrel's wheat bread French toast and maple syrup....had some last night on the way home from Hilton Head....YUMMY!!
I'm loving that our church is celebrating All Saint's Sunday this weekend.  This service is one of my favorites of the year.
And, of course and as always,
I'm loving my soft-spoken, cool-tempered (when dealing with me) husband and my three genuinely smart teenagers.
Join the fun and tell us what you're loving on this wonderful Wednesday...

2 comments:

  1. Lady, we have some things in common! I love irish creme coffee mate and I am in love with cracker barrel! I'm from North Carolina, so I'm waiting around for our cold front, too! hehe
    new follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing along!

    I'm so ready for that cold front to come down through Georgia too!

    ReplyDelete