Friday, October 22, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday

1.   I am       a follower of Jesus, a wife and a mama, a teacher, and hopefully a positive role model for those that I encounter each day. 

2.  I wish   that everyone would treat others like they would like to be treated  .

3.  I like       spending time with my children and my husband, reading, sewing and crafting, cooking, and watching reality TV     .

4.  I can   hardly wait we get to the beach this afternoon....we are going out to eat a vegetarian pizza (The Berkeley) at Ultimate California Pizza!  YUM!!

5.  I hope      that as my children grow and mature, they will realize how much I love them and know that I only want the best for them.


6.  I think        that everything happens for a reason, and everyone has a purpose here on this earth. 

7.  I was       once the daughter of the best mama ever, and I miss her terribly everyday      .

Happy Friday Everyone....
<3
Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment