Saturday, October 30, 2010

Saturday 9


Saturday 9: Elected
1. Many of my friends have commented they cannot discuss politics with co-workers, family, friends and others without conflict rearing its ugly head. Do you feel you can talk with your family and friends about this particularly divisive election?  Chuck and I always discuss who we are going to vote for before going to the polls.....no use canceling out each others votes....

2. Do you know who you're voting for in next week's election? How did you decide?  I don't know who I'm going to vote for because I haven't really paid attention to who is running.  If I don't have an affiliation or no names are familiar, I vote for the person named John.....if there is no John, I vote for another regular, everyday name, like Robert, James, William, George, Charles, or David.

3. What do you think is the most important issue in next Tuesday's election?  In our small town, the school board is a HOT TOPIC!!

4. Can you go a day without laughing?  Laughing out loud....yes.  Even when I find things funny, I usually laugh on the inside.....

5. Do you think that you can chose who you want to love?  God says you are to love everyone, so no, you cannot choose who to love.  On the other hand, you can choose who you like and dislike...

6. Have you ever been on stage? For what?  The only times I've been on stage are when I was walking across for my graduations....

7. Would you ever live in a different country? If yes, where?  Probably not....the good ol' US is the best place for me!

8. Any plans for Halloween?  Yes, but I don't know exactly what yet.  Halloween is Chuck's birthday, so I'm sure we'll get together for a meal with his family.

9. The last costume that you wore, what was it and why did you choose it?  The last costume I wore was an M&M costume.  I was the bag and our three children were M&M's.  We were all so cute together!!

No comments:

Post a Comment