Monday, October 4, 2010

Meet Me on Monday

Questions:

1. What is the best dish you can make?  Ummm, that's a toss up between chicken bog and the variety of salads I make....potato salad, cole slaw, bean salad, broccoli salad, etc....

2. How often do you change your sheets?  We change them about twice a month.
3. What is the longest car trip you have ever taken?  My sister and I drove a moving van from Charlotte, NC, to Berkeley, CA, via El Paso, TX.....it took 5 days!
4. What is your favorite fruit?  I love berries....blue-, black-, straw-, rasp-....you get the picture..

5. Would you rather have breakfast for dinner or dinner for breakfast?  Breakfast for dinner (supper, here in the south) is great.  My husband loves grits and eggs or pancakes/waffles and sausage for supper!

2 comments:

  1. Hi
    visiting via PINT. thanks for your follow and for liking my blog. I appreciate that a lot!
    I enjoyed my visit to yours also.
    I have to ask.... what is Chicken bog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chicken bog is kind of like a thick chicken and rice stew with smoked sausage added. It's a staple in the south....

    I'll blog the recipe next time I make it....

    Jo

    ReplyDelete