Wednesday, October 27, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 17

[Day 17]
Something you're looking forward to
I'm linking up with Katie K. for the next month or so for the 30 Day Blog Challenge. 
Wish me, and everyone else who's participating, perseverance and good luck!

I am looking forward to Halloween.....my husband's birthday. 
I am looking forward to the middle school championship football game....GO RED DEVILS!!
I am looking forward to the annual Octoberfest at MEMS.
I'm looking forward to this weekend because Josh is coming home from Missouri.
I'm looking forward to All Saints Day at FUMC this Sunday.
I am looking forward to the high school basketball season starting.
I'm looking forward to a reply to the email Jenny sent.
I'm looking forward to my birthday next week.
I'm looking forward to my favorite holiday of the year...
Thanksgiving!
I'm looking forward to spending time with my children as they grow and mature.  They are the true loves of my life!
I am looking forward to many more happy years being married to Chuck.
And finally, when my earthly days are finished....
I'm looking forward to spending eternity with my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, for I am one of His followers and He loves me....

2 comments:

  1. Love this! You have some wonderful things coming up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lot's to look forward to! I can't wait for Thanksgiving to, trying some new recipes out. And happy early birthday to you and your husband! :)
    ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete