Thursday, October 7, 2010

Thursday Thunks - 10-7-2010

The TT questions are brought to you by Bud, the color of a pumpkin pie and the number 3333.

1. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who were you meeting and why?  I only snuck out once, and it was just me and my friend Susan.  We just walked around in the neighborhood for a while and then came back home....

2. Tell us about the last time that you got your heart brokenIt was on Memorial Day of 2010 when I found out that MJ had been sneaking out of the house and meeting up with a high school senior...

3. Tell us about someone you know named Bob. (Yes, we know this is a stupid question. Stupid is what we do best.)   The only Bob I know is my sister-in-law's brother-in-law who lives in SLC, Utah...  My brother John said that "Bob" was a dog's name anyway....

4. We just found the perfect retail space. We are giving you the store. What’s its name and what do you sell?
My stores name is JoMama's, and it's a bar/grill/restaurant serving great Southern foods and drinks....  All of my friends hang out there and I get to play all of my favorite music all of the time. 

5. Tell us about your last “friend with benefits".  Who remembers that long ago?  Not me....

6. Kimber worries a lot. What was the last thing that you worried about?  Ummm..I'm not really a worrier...what will be, will be...

7. Do you believe “once a cheater, always a cheater”?  Yep....pretty much....

8. Tell us about moving out of your parent’s home. Who did you move in with?  I moved out when I went off to college, and then came back home.  I moved out again when I married Chuck.

9. What was your most recent regret?  My most recent regret was that I didn't use my time wisely and didn't accomplish nearly enough over my three-week intercession....I should have been more productive....instead of sleeping so much...:)

10. Berleen recently ranted on face book about having to go to parent-teacher conferences when your child has great grades. What was the stupidest meeting that you most recently endured?  I go to stupid meetings every week -- TAP

11. Do you collect anything?  Mostly I collect memories....

12. Has anyone ever told you that you were in the wrong job?  Nope....I'm a sp. ed. teacher, and that's what I was meant to be....

13. Is there something that you’d like to complete before the end of 2010?  I'd like to complete at least some of the items on my Day Zero Project list....it's possible.....(fingers crossed..)

No comments:

Post a Comment