Friday, October 22, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 12

[Day 12]
What you believe
I'm linking up with Katie K. for the next month or so for the 30 Day Blog Challenge. 
Wish me, and everyone else who's participating, perseverance and good luck!

First and foremost, I believe in the
Holy Trinity...
Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.


I believe that people are basically good.


I believe that good prevails and hard work pays off.
I believe that you should not expect handouts.  No one owes you anything.

I believe that you should treat people the way you'd like to be treated.


I believe that you should try to make good choices in life.
I believe that you should do the right thing because it's the right thing to do.


I believe that prayer changes things, and God answers prayers in His own time and in His own way....not necessarily the way we think He should.


I believe that children are gifts from God.


I believe that I'm a lucky, lucky person to have been chosen by God to be my mama's daughter, my siblings' sister, my husband's wife, and my childrens' mama.

1 comment: