Wednesday, October 20, 2010

What I'm Loving Wednesday

[one]
I'm loving that my three Verizon wireless rebate cards finally came in the mail and now I can whittle down our cell phone bill a little....and then fork over another chunk to finish it off for this month!

 [two]
I'm loving that Miss Viv makes coffee every morning for the middle school end of the hallway.  Thanks Miss Viv....I love you and appreciate you!!

[three]
I'm loving that the homecoming football game is tonight for our middle school.  Our team is undefeated in regular season, so tonight is our first playoff game....Go RED DEVILS...and CONGRATULATIONS to all of the homecoming court!

[four]
I'm loving the 30 Day Blog Challenge over at Katie's Life Journey...we are on Day 10!  This has been a lot of fun and I sincerely look forward to the next 20 days!!

[five]
I'm loving that our family is going to the beach for the weekend to celebrate the marriage of Heath and Gail, a super cute and sweet couple who will get married on Saturday in Murrells Inlet.
[six]
As usual, I'm loving my awesomely independent children and my unceasingly caring husband....I <3 you all very much!


HAPPY WEDNESDAY EVERYONE!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for playing along!

    That's great about your town's football team!

    ReplyDelete