Saturday, October 23, 2010

Saturday 9



Saturday 9: I'm So Proud

1. What are you proud of?  I'm proud that I worked hard and have an education and a career.  I'm also proud that I have three strong, healthy, well-rounded teenagers who I love very much.

2. What is the best thing you’ve ever won as a prize? How did you win it?  I'm not usually lucky at winning prizes, but at a yearbook workshop, I won two NFL tickets.  I raffled them off to benefit L and MJ's softball team.....

3. Tell us about something you've done that in retrospect was a waste of time.  I don't know that anything is truly a waste of time.....everything has a purpose...

4. How old were you when life changed the most for you? How did it change?  Between the ages of 30 and 32....I got married, bought a house, and had a baby....

5. Tell us about a place you that you've been that you considered to be very tranquil.  The most tranquil place on earth is on the sandy beach on a slightly breezy, sunny day, listening to the waves crash onto the shore....

6. Who is your favorite news anchor/reporter? Why?  I loved Walter Cronkite, but he's not around anymore....he was so sincere, knowledgeable, earnest, and trust-worthy...

7. If you were to have the opportunity to name a new town or city, what would you call it? Why?  I would name it Pleasantville, or something peaceful sounding....and only loving, kind, non-confrontational people could move in...

8. What is something about which you've always wondered but have not yet found a good answer?  When I get to heaven, will I get to see my mama and daddy (and other family members and friends) again?  Will I recognize them and will they know me?

9. When you can't go to sleep, what is your personal remedy to help yourself drift into Lullabyland?  I usually get up and watch TV until my eyes get heavy, and then get back into bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment