Saturday, October 30, 2010

Blogger Award!!


Sarah at Butterfly Chic gave me this beautiful, totally awesome, award!   She is one of my newest followers and is such a joy....so loving and optimistic!!!    Thanks Sarah for the honor....you are truly special!!




  • Thank and Link back to who gave you the award
  • Share 7 things about yourself
  • Pass it along to 7 blogs you've recently discovered and enjoyed
  • Leave your recipients a note telling them about their new, totally cool, award
Here are 7 things about me:
  1. I'm not a morning person.  I'm not a late night person.  I'm an afternoon person...and I've never really heard anyone else describe themselves as one.
  2. I love being a special education teacher.  I think it is my calling in life.
  3. I have three gregarious and precocious teenagers whom I love more than the breath that I draw.
  4. I'm diligently working on my Day Zero Project (101 int 1001) and I really hope that I will be successful in completing all of my goals.
  5. I am very non-confrontational.  I dislike arguing and strife, and wish that everyone would just get along with one another.
  6. My favorite number is 61.  I was born in 1961 and the house that I grew up in was at 61 Lynn Avenue.
  7. My girls and I love to work on craft projects.  We are always willing to try out new artsy ventures with our newest being pumpkin painting.
Now, I'd like to pass this Versatile Blogger award on to the following friends....
Boobies @ Boobies, Babies, and a Blog
NorCalMom @ Lemons to Lemonade
Erika @ Fat Like Me
Carol @ Songberries
Katie K. @ Katie's Journey
Java @ Never Growing Old
Sherri @ Her Random Thoughts

Thanks for the hours of great reading and super ideas!!  Y'all are the best of the best!!

No comments:

Post a Comment