Monday, October 18, 2010

Miscellany Monday


[1]
This is Homecoming Week at our middle school and everyone is so EXCITED!  We are having spirit week, so today everyone was supposed to dress in their favorite teams attire.  I have on a Clemson shirt since our family is a long-time Clemson family.  The rest of this FUN week goes like this...Tues. - Twin Day;  Wed.- Red and Black Day;  Thurs.- Camouflage Day;  Friday - Tacky Day!
[2]
Tonight is the last regular season varsity volleyball match and Parent's Night.  Go Bulldogs!!

[3]
The children went to a haunted house with a group from the pool on Saturday night.  About 10 p.m., MJ called and was so happy....she went through the haunted house and, in her words, "didn't flinch!"  I'm so proud of her!  I'm certainly not a fan of horror and neither is she....but she did it!!  That was a big accomplishment for her!

[4]
Sunday was Homecoming Sunday at Chuck's home church, Bethel United Methodist.  The kids and I went to Sunday school at FUMC and then to Bethel for worship and the meal afterwards.  Oh my...the food was awesome!  It was a beautiful day and we had a very nice time there.

[5]
Speaking of food....I really overdid it this weekend.  I've got to pick myself up and climb back on the wagon.  I blew it this weekend but am going to start anew today.  Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fun week ahead...I love when my kids have spirit week at school. And, good luck getting back on the wagon....YOU CAN DO IT!

    ReplyDelete