Wednesday, October 13, 2010

What I'm Loving Wednesday


I'm linking up again this week with http://littledaisymay.blogspot.com/ to tell all
"What I'm Loving" this week...
I'm still loving the envelope of pictures from Nov. 2002 that I found...
I posted a few the other day of the pumpkins that the children carved, but wanted to also share this one of my little princesses....
I'm loving the eggplant parmigiana that I made last night for supper....I'm the only one who ate it though.  I thought it was great!!


I'm loving Sobe Fuji Apple Pear Lifewater....delicious!
I'm loving that we've finally started novel units in 6th and 7th grade reading classes...



And, of course, I'm loving my three super-fantastic teenagers and my hard-working husband, Chuck...
Happy Wednesday! 
Hope it's a GREAT one!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for playing along!

    I remember reading Wayside School is Falling Down and other Wayside books and loved them!

    ReplyDelete