Thursday, September 30, 2010

Thankful Thursday - Sept. 30, 2010

Happy Thursday Everybody!! 
 I know it's late and the day is about over, but I still wanted to let everyone know what I'm thankful for today...


I'm thankful that the rain has finally stopped.  I know that probably this time last week I was wishing for rain, but we've had a plenty now....flash flood warnings here in our little town with two neighborhoods already evacuated...

I'm thankful that I've finished my Day Zero Project list and will begin working on it tomorrow, Oct. 1.  I'm so excited about accomplishing all of the goals that I've set for myself...


I'm thankful that I've gotten lots of extra sleep since I've been on my intercession.  I really needed it!


I'm thankful that I was able to buy gas today for $1.05 per gallon, thanks to the Bi-Lo Fuel Perks program.  I had saved up rewards that totaled to $1.45, so Charles and I met and just about filled up both vehicles for just a little cash!


And, as always, I'm thankful for my three wonderfully well-rounded children and my sweet, loving husband...I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment