Thursday, September 23, 2010

Thursday Thunks



1. We are changing your name. You have no choice. You get to pick it, but we must approve it. You must have a good reason. Ok, what is the name and reason?  I think my new name would be "Mary Anne", after two of my favorite aunts, Mary Mattox and Anne Anderson.

2. I say Shotgun, you say?  I say, "Charles, if you shoot any doves, don't think you're going to clean them under the carport again!"

3. We are sending you away. Africa or Mexico?  Ummm, Mexico....Africa is TOO far away!

4. When you're home alone, do you still close the door when you use the restroom? Sometimes....depending on what I'm doing in there....

5.  Berleen told me that I have to ask a mean question. Tell us about a horrible memory.  My neighbor, a "good Christian man", used to tease me about being overweight....he really used to hurt my feelings!

6. What are your plans for October? I am going to enjoy my intercession, clean up around the house, and be conscientious about my food choices.

7. Is there anyone that you regret ever meeting ? No, because everything happens for a purpose, and if I'd not met someone, my whole life circumstances may be different.

8. You have 3 months left to live, what do you do?  Love my children and husband, visit with family and friends, and rejoice about my upcoming meeting with Jesus.

9. You wake up in an unfamiliar place, what is your first reaction? Oh my, where am I?

10. Your phone rings at 4am, just before you kill this person, who do you expect it would be?  Someone is very sick, hurt, or dead, but it's probably the alarm company calling for Chuck.
.
11. You're having a bad day, what one thing can make your day better? My children telling me that they love me, and CHOCOLATE!!

12. If money were not a problem, where would you like to live?  I'd live here in SC, but probably closer to the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment