Friday, September 17, 2010

Fill In The Blank Friday

1.   When I get a day to myself I like to  sleep late, cook, and basically just hang out in the peace and quiet.

2.  High school was....   so long ago it's hard to remember.  My class had its 30 year reunion this past summer and for some reason, I just had no desire to go.  I did have a great time when I was in high school though...

 
3.  A little dream I have is  to actually accomplish a few much-needed household tasks over my three week intercession..

4.  A big dream I have is  for all three children to grow up and be happy and successful in whichever path in life they choose.

5.  If I could drive any car my pick would be   an antique Ford....maybe a '61 Falcon or a '64 Fairlane.

 
6.  A time that I felt really and truly beautiful was  when I first held each of my newborn babies....there's nothing on Earth like the feeling of bringing a new life into the world...

7.  Tomorrow I will....     sleep late and then probably just veg out for a while before seeing what the girls want to do since Charles will be hunting and Chuck will be working out-of-town...

No comments:

Post a Comment