Thursday, September 30, 2010

Thursday Thunks - Sept. 30, 2010


1. When was the last time you went to the doctor? Do you like your doctor?  I last went to the doctor in March, I think.  Yes, I really like my doctor....he's a layed-back guy who puts your nerves at ease.

2. My back is itching, will you scratch it for me?  I'll scratch it very briefly, if your shirt is still on....no bare skin scratching....sorry...

3. Do you have nice handwriting?  I've had positive comments on my manuscript writing...I'm a teacher so I have to write clearly so the students can read it.  My cursive is not great.

4. We are sending you to either New Zealand or Canada, which one do you choose?  Canada...I can walk home if I need to.

5. Do you sing in the shower?  No, but I do pray in the shower...

6. Have you ever been streaking? If so, how far did you streak and did anyone see you?  No way...

7. How soon is too soon for Christmas decorations and music playing in the stores?  Christmas decorations and music before Thanksgiving is too early for me.  I understand that merchants need to get their stuff out, but I love Halloween and Thanksgiving and want to enjoy those two days before thinking about Christmas.

8. If you celebrated Halloween as a kid what was the costume you wore at 5?  Who knows?  That was much too long ago....

9. How many cavities have you had in your life?  Too many to count....

No comments:

Post a Comment