Monday, September 20, 2010

Meet Me On Monday - Sept. 20, 2010

Questions:

1. What is your favorite all time movie?
Anyone who knows me already knows the answer to this question....The Wizard of Oz, of course!
2. How often do you go over the speed limit?
Everyday, but I'm trying to do better.  Two pairs of newly-licenced-drivers' eyes are watching me constantly, and I need to set a good example....
3. What really gives you the creeps?
snakes and frogs, and sticky things....YUCK!!
4. What is your favorite snack?
Lance crackers and a diet Coke
5. Would you rather be a dog named Killer or a cat named Fluffy?
I think I'd rather be a dog named Fluffy, but that's not one of the choices.  I like dogs better because cats are so sneaky, so if I must choose, I'd be a dog named Killer....hopefully the name would be a misnomer....

Have a marvelous Monday, y'all!

Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment