Saturday, September 11, 2010

Fill in the Blanks Friday


Its FRIDAY!!!! That means it is fill in the blank Friday over at The Little Things We Do.
Everyone needs a little randomness in their lives.
                                           You know the drill: fill in these blanks on your blog...
                                                                    ...it's so simple. ...

1. The strangest thing I've ever eaten is venison, I guess.  I've never really had the opportunity to eat anything exotic...just regular Southern fare....

2. I wouldn't be caught dead in high heel shoes!  I'm tall anyway, so I certainly don't need to risk life and limb spasmodically wobbling around on stilts!  Give me my Birks and Crocs any day...

3. When I am 75 I will.... hopefully be surrounded by my husband, children, and lots of grandchildren.

4. If I had to be named after a place I would want to be named Carolina....my home state and the place I love.
5. My name is "Jo DeWitt" - after my great-uncle Josiah Evans and my uncle DeWitt Evans.

6. One of my all time favorite photo is a photo of our three children laying in a hammock at Mary's house years ago....Charles is probably 4 and L and MJ are around 2 years old.  It is colorful, and all three look so happy!
7.  If I could afford it I would set aside the full cost of college educations and weddings for all three children.  I'd love for them to not have to worry about those things in the future.

TGIF!!
Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment