Monday, September 27, 2010

Monday Mayhem

Join Us for Monday Mayhem
1. Why do you blog?
I blog because it gives me some "me time."  Also because I hope that someone somewhere will read it and learn more about me, the things I do, and how I feel..

2. Name your three best memories.
June 14, 1992 - the day I married Chuck
Aug. 27, 1993 - the day Charles was born
Aug. 15, 1995 - the day L and MJ were born
(I've made lots of other "best memories" over the years, but these three are definitely the best BEST!!)

3. Name 4 of the best fiction books you’ve read.
Maniac Magee by Jerry Spinelli
Joey Pigza Swallowed the Key by Jack Gantos
Pictures of Hollis Woods by Patricia Reilly Giff
The Man Who Loved Clowns by June Rae Wood
(I'm a middle school ELA teacher....I love to teach using books that are written for adolescents.)

4. What are the 5 best movies ever made? (and that I love….)
The Wizard of Oz
The Sound of Music
Hairspray
Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory
Secondhand Lions

5. Name 5 things I can’t live without.
Since you said “things” and not “people” I don’t have to feel bad for not listing my husband and children...
my toothbrush and toothpaste
diet Coke
lotion (very dry skin...)
computer with internet
comfortable shoes

6. If you could change your name what would it be?
I like my name. I was named after my uncle and great-uncle, and for a female, that pretty unusual....but if I HAD to change it, it would be to Mary Anne...after two aunts instead of uncles.

7. Tell us a unique and interesting fact about yourself.
I can write backwards, upside down, and backwards-upside down - in cursive!

8. What do you love best about yourself?
I'm usually patient with others, and I'm crafty...

9. If you had a “Freaky Friday” experience, who would you change places with?
Gosh, that's an interesting question...never thought about that...I'd change places with Angelina Jolie...because of her darling children, of course...

10. What is the best thing about being a woman.
Being able to have children, and also being able to blame mood swings, bad moods, changing our minds, etc. on "being a woman"...

No comments:

Post a Comment