Friday, September 24, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday

Happy Friday Everybody!  It's a gorgeous day here in SC.
Lauren over at the little things we do has up her questions and answers for the weekly
 "Fill in the Blank Friday"
and I thought I'd link up and play along...

1.   In the story of my life the actor who would play me would be     ummm, IDK...maybe Florence Henderson from "The Brady Bunch" or Shirley Jones from "The Partridge Family"... retro choices, but they both have experience with teenagers.

2.  If I could change one thing about the world it would be       for everyone to be accepting, and tolerant of others who may be different, and for everyone to treat others as they would like to be treated.

3.  Yesterday       I got to spend time with all three children and my husband, so it was a good day!

4.  My favorite comfort food is         oatmeal....when nothing else sounds good to me, a good ol' pot of oatmeal hits the spot.
5.  My new favorite blog find is     Mila's Daydreams....it's the most precious blogspot ever....go check it out!

6.  If I could meet any blog friend (who I haven't met yet) in real life, I'd choose to meet       IDK yet....I'm still really new to this blogging thing....ask again in a few months and I may have an answer.
7.  My favorite breakfast food is        waffles with peanut butter and grape jelly...don't indulge in it very often though    . 

No comments:

Post a Comment