Monday, September 27, 2010

Miscellany Monday

Happy Monday y'all!

It is still raining here in SC, but that's OK...we need every drop we can get, so keep it coming!
I'm linking up with Carissa's Miscellany Monday today to share these random thoughts that are on my mind!

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

{one}
My intercession is going great!  I slept in again today....really late.  I didn't even crack an eyelid until 12:15!  I've got to start getting up a little earlier though, so I can at least accomplish a few things on my list before going back to school.
{two}
After picking up L and MJ from school, we rode over to L'burg and walked around in Dollar Tree.  I love that store....just lots and lots of inexpensive stuff that you don't see anywhere else!  The girls each got a pair of butterfly wings to wear to school tomorrow....Tacky Day....
{three}
I'm still working on my 101 in 1001 list....I think I'm up to #83....
{four}
The girls and a few of their friends want to make t-shirts to wear on Friday for Class Day....I think we'll get together tomorrow afternoon and paint t-shirts...craft projects make me HAPPY!!
{five}
Did I mention that it's finally raining??
That's about it for tonight....I'm about finished with today and looking forward to tomorrow!  Hope you are too!
<3
Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment