Sunday, September 5, 2010

GTKY - Sept. 5, 2010


The questions..

1. Do you have a fetish?  I actually had to look this word up in the dictionary.

     "fetish: an object believed to have magical power to protect or aid its owner; a material object regarded with extravagant trust or reverence"

Well, when you put it like that, I guess I do....my mother's engagement ring.  I only wear it when I need to feel her strength and on special occasions.  Wearing it makes me feel particularly close to her. 



2. Do you sing in the shower?  No, but I do pray in the shower.

3. Who was your first crush?  1975...John Travolta...when i first saw him playing Vinnie Barbarino in "Welcome Back Kotter," it was love at first sight....

4. What do you think is the best manly trait a guy could have?  The best manly traits are to be strong, brave, loyal, and selfless...I'm describing my husband, who's a daddy, a firefighter, a high school asst. principal, and a positive role model for all.

5. Do you sleep naked?  No....very uncomfortable to me...

6. What do you do when (you think) no one is looking?  Scratch all of the places that itch....I have very dry, sensitive skin...

7. What's the first thing you do when you go online?  Check my email..

8. Summer is.....just about over!  My school is a year-round school, so we've been back since July 15, so my summer was cut short!  I love hot, sunshiny weather, but also can't wait for the cooler day and evenings of the upcoming fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment