Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The Blessing Box

Happy Tuesday y'all!

I'm linking up with Natalie's Blessing Box today :)


{one}
I'm blessed to have been raised by my loving, caring, good-humored mama.  She had so much influence over me and basically made me the person I am today.
{two}
I am blessed to have Chuck as my husband.  He loves me unconditionally and tries so hard to make me happy.
{three}
I feel blessed that Chuck and I are the parents of three healthy, smart, and well-rounded children.  They are my pride and joy.
{four}
I am blessed to have a good education and a successful teaching career.  Hopefully my efforts will have an impact on those that I come in contact with daily and those that I've taught in years past.
{five}
I'm blessed to have a supportive, caring church family.
{six}
I am blessed to be a child of God

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful blessings!!! Being a teacher is a huge blessing indeed : ) I'm so glad other people can relate!

    ReplyDelete