Monday, September 13, 2010

Meet Me Monday


Questions:


What is your favorite dessert? caramel cake, carrot cake, and CHOCOLATE!!


Do you get regular manicures/pedicures? No, I've gotten one of each before in my life....MJ can do both, so she's my little "May-Ling"....

Did you play any sports in high school?  No, I was into other extracurricular activities:  yearbook, student government, Thespians, literary magazine, etc.

Do you have an iPod? yes, I have an iPod Shuffle, but it has no music on it right now.  I tried to update it with L's laptop, and the two were not compatible.... :(

What one food could you eat every single day?  I could easily eat rice every single day....


Do you wear glasses or contacts?  I not only wear glasses, I wear bifocals, and I am extremely dependent on them..

What kind of cell phone do you have?  I have the most outdated phone in our household, a Samsung Hue, and I'm the one who has to pay the bill each month....doesn't seem fair, does it??


What did you have for dinner last night?  super supreme, thin crust pizza from Pizza Hut...YUM!!


What is your favorite candy?  Here lately, my favorite candy is peanut butter M&M's....


Have a great Monday....what's left of it anyway!

Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment