Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sunday, Sept. 26, 2010

Good news!!  It's finally raining here in SC!  It's been so long since we've had a drop.  Chuck cut the grass yesterday and when you looked out, all you could see was a dust cloud.  So thankful for all we've gotten today.....God, keep it coming!

We've had a busy day.  Charles cleaned up in his room, and L and MJ worked in their room.  The girls want to change their room around and I told them to do whatever they wanted to do....hope that was not a mistake.  Charles was kinda funny....he said that he'd not seen so much empty space on the floor in a long time!  I wish that they could keep their rooms half-way straight....fingers are crossed. 

Lawren wanted Mexican for supper, so instead of going out, she and I went to the gro. store and got the things we needed to cook some of her favorites at home.  She wanted chicken enchiladas, and I let her make them by herself.  They turned out pretty good too!  We also had soft shell tacos with lettuce, tomato, onion, black olives, jalapenos, sour cream, salsa, etc....  We also make Spanish rice.  MJ fixed herself a plate of nachos.  I think everyone enjoyed "International Night" at the Black house... :)

We are all waiting for the premier of The Amazing Race.  I did not watch the first or second season of this series, but have enjoyed the past few years of shows.  I really like pretty much all of CBS's reality shows...Survivor and Big Brother are my FAVORITES!!



I have big plans for the coming week.  I want to finish up my 101 in 1001 list so I can start working on striking off what I've accomplished.  I am going to help Chuck get his office straightened out at MCHS.  It's homecoming week, so there are lots of activities planned that L and MJ will want to participate in.  I'm also going to work a little along on getting ready for Friday night's Post Game on Main.

Well, it's about time for my show...more later maybe...

<3
Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment