Saturday, September 11, 2010

What I'm Loving Wednesday

1.  I am loving that my first announced TAP observation is over!  I taught both of Mrs. McCall's morning 6th grade ELA classes this morning because she was at a meeting.  I didn't want to do it, but I'm glad that I did....it gave me a chance to get my lesson structure and pacing timed out a little better.  We worked on a spelling and capitalization review, and then cause and effect. 
McColl School....
2.  I'm loving my good friend Jenny!  She always knows just what to say.  She's so full of energy and fun and is so good for me.  Her enthusiasm for life is an inspiration to me.  Jenny is a wonderful teacher, mama, and, most of all, friend!! 


3.  I love that I have the gumption to drop everything and just be spontaneous.  I've always said that being too predictable is boring, and I definitely proved it today!  (More later....)

Hope you had a great Wednesday too!

Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment