Friday, September 3, 2010

Five Things Friday - Sept. 3, 2010

5 Things I Did Yesterday
1.  I was on time for early morning duty in the middle school hallway, and said "Good Morning" to most of the students who passed me.
2.  Found a notebook so I could jot down blog topics that I want to write about, and then actually wrote some of them down!
3.  Helped a precious group of 5th graders make a volcano out of flour, water, oil, and water ....we are going to make it erupt on Tuesday morning.  We can't wait!
4 Went to the JV and varsity volleyball matches at Richmond Senior High School in Rockingham, NC, and cheered for and encouraged the MCHS girls, even though they were not victorious in even one match. :(
5.  Cooked a big handful of slimy, boiled okra, put a little butter, salt, and pepper on it, and yummed it up for supper....no one in my family wanted any....I wonder why??


No comments:

Post a Comment