Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Saturday 9: Just Like Me
1. Who in your life do you think behaves and thinks the most like you do? I behave and think like my mama did, and I think MJ is following along in the same footsteps.
2. As a kid, were you ever wrongly accused (and punished, if it went that far) for something you didn't do? If so, what was it? What happened? In 6th grade, I was accused of smoking cigars in the bathroom at school. I did not do it, so I was definitely wrongly accused....no punishment besides the interrogation....that was punishment enough.
3. What about as an adult, were you ever wrongly accused for something you didn't do?? Do you think it's worse to be accused as a child or an adult? Why/why not? I cannot remember being wrongly accused of something as an adult. It's probably worse being wrongly accused as a child because children don't have the words or the experience to handle the situation properly.
3. What’s the scariest weather situation you’ve experienced? The scariest weather situation was when Hurricane Hugo blew through Cheraw....really scary for both me and Mama.
4. If you could wake up tomorrow morning in another country, where would you want to be and why? I would wake up in Austria....it appears to be such a beautiful country of rolling green hills.
5. Instead of going to work Monday, if you could spend the entire day doing something else--any one or two things that you absolutely love doing--what would you do? I don't have to go to work on Monday because we're on intercession, but I would love to spent the entire day at the beach in a lounge chair reading and listening to the waves roll in.
6. What sites (other than meme sites) do you use most to help you post on your blog? I don't really use any other sites, but write about what's happening in our families' life.
7. Check out a post on your blog from six months ago (March 2010) and tell us what is different now about your blog and/or life? Sorry, I was not blogging 6 months ago....ask again in a few months and I can answer...
8. What was the last photograph you took? I took a photo of Chuck walking out of his school....IDK why though....
9. Which fashion trend do you believe is the most horrendous and why? I think boys/men who walk around with their pants sagging is worse than horrendous.....I think it is terrible, horrible, disgraceful for males to walk around with their whole behinds hanging out, and wish that they could see themselves through my perspective.