Friday, September 3, 2010

Ramblings - Sept. 3, 2010

TGIF!  Also, TG for the long, Labor Day weekend!

I slept in a little this morning....like until 7:15 a.m.  Mickey called to say that her dog, Tommy, was out of the back pen and she saw the animal control officer riding by slowly.  She had also seen Spanky out too...she was able to catch Tommy, but she didn't see Spanky. :(  When we got home from school, Ricky was outside of our fence and Mike is missing.  They have started digging again!  :(  I sure hope the city didn't come by and pick them up....I cannot check until Monday.... :(

Charles told us a couple of days ago that a friend was coming over to stay the night and that they were going hunting early Sat. morning.  His plans changed when his friend said that he had something to do with his grand-daddy, so now Charles is planning to spend the night at the fire station.  I guess he'll stay up late, get up early, and be ill as a snake tomorrow due to lack of sleep!  Oh joy!

Lawren and MJ have gone with Chelsey and Destiny to the Marlboro - Scotland game.  I sure hope that there will be no trouble in Laurinburg....there is a huge rivalry between the two teams! 

The girls tie-dyed some Piggly Wiggly t-shirts for Deanna and her family.  They are going to a family party tomorrow around lunchtime, and Deanna's mom, Misty, wanted everyone to dress alike.  I guess I'll get up early tomorrow morning to wash the shirts so they'll be ready to wear.  (I'm planning on posting a blog about tie-dying within the next few days...)

I don't know what Chuck and I will do this evening.  He was excited because he had found an original episode of Hawaii 5-0 on the television.  Hopefully there's not a marathon on this weekend....if so, his weekend will be consumed...

Well, again, TGIF....and Happy Labor Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment