Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday

Top 2 things you want to accomplish before the end of the year

1.  Get more organized at home....hopefully over my fall intercession (which starts next Wednesday - HOORAY!), I can accomplish at least a part of this goal.  I will be at home by myself for most of the day so I'll have some uninterrupted time to go through things and throw away excess stuff.

2.   Get back to more healthful eating habits....Chuck and I were doing so good from Jan. 2010 until summertime came, and then it seemed like we took a vacation from being diligent about our food choices and portions.  We both had come so far, and neither of us need to gain back any of the weight we'd lost.  I am going to recommit myself to this lifestyle change starting today!

No comments:

Post a Comment