Wednesday, November 24, 2010

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Happy Wednesday y'all....
I'm linking up with Jamie at This Kind of Love for another week's edition of
I'm loving that we all were able to sleep in this morning and then enjoyed a huge family breakfast together!  Thank goodness for Thanksgiving break!
I'm loving nice warm showers and fluffy cotton towels after a good nights sleep!

I'm loving that I can discipline my children with love and care...they definitely don't like some of the decisions I make, but I'm the mama!  I'm only doing what I think is best for you....believe it or not.  Hopefully one day you'll appreciate the fact that I've set limits for you.

I'm loving that our 15 lb. turkey is thawing out so I can cook it tomorrow.  I'm also cooking the dressing and gravy for the Creech clan....yum!!
I'm loving that tonight is SURVIVOR night. 
And, as usual, I'm loving my hard-working husband and my strong-willed children....
you four are the lights of my life and my reasons for being.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for playing along!

    Towels out of the dryer are the best!

    ReplyDelete