Friday, November 12, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday


1.   The most spontaneous thing I've ever done was       decide to drive to Georgia/Alabama to see Josh graduate from basic training....the kids and I just jumped in the car and left!  It was a super long trip, but it was worth it   .

2.  The best gift I've ever received was    the gift of a wonderful family, and three healthy children of my own!

3.  A time that I was truly and genuinely surprised was       when I made the decision (quickly, I might add) to tell my first husband to pack his stuff and get out!  I guess I had finally had ENOUGH and was tired of listening to his lies and trying to "work it out."  I say I was truly surprised (at myself) because I had not thought that things would really come to that point....it was actually the best thing I could have done, because in the long run, I got Chuck and my children.  EVERYTHING happens for a purpose....I know this in my heart!!

4.  I can't leave the house without       something to drink and my cell phone... .

5.  My favorite day of the week is      Thursday    because      it's the day that reminds me that Friday is just around the corner!

 
6.  Something that can always make me laugh is        the first grade class that I work with....the children are all so innocent and full of wonder! :)) 

7.  My perfect day would include       sleeping in until I wake up, having a homecooked breakfast,  hanging out at home until around lunch time, taking a nice, warm shower, and then spending the rest of the day with Chuck and the children doing something or doing nothing, just being together....Simple, but sweet because I love my fam[ILY] so much!!     

No comments:

Post a Comment