Sunday, November 28, 2010

12 Days of Christmas Blog Challenge Day 6

Day 6

Gift Ideas
(I'm linking up with Aly and Molly over at Analyze This for the
12 Days of Christmas blog challenge..)

Ummmm....what do I want?  Good question....
I'd like:
George Foreman grill
small coffee maker
Alegria clogs
500 thread count king size sheets
new silver chain for my cross pendant

But enough about me....
 The kids have mentioned the following:
Charles - a TV for his bedroom

MJ - a Chi hair straightener

Lawren - IDK...no wishes yet...

Since our children are teenagers, and they, more or less, get what they want and need at any time during the year, I'd like to get a gift for our family this Christmas.  I'd like to get a new television for the den...everyone in the family could enjoy that. 
I've talked to Chuck about it and he seems to be in agreement. 
I guess we'll see what the children think....

For others:
Hallmark Christmas ornaments - we love to buy these for family and friends

heifer.org - purchase a farm animal or a share of a farm animal to help out the less fortunate in third-world countries


No comments:

Post a Comment