Monday, November 22, 2010

Miscellany Monday


Once again, I am linking up with Carissa at lowercase letters
for this week's edition of
Miscellany Monday.
I'm so happy that we only have two days of school this week...after tomorrow, we'll have a wonderful five-day break to celebrate my favorite holiday THANKSGIVING!
Yesterday we were all devastated because little Izzy died.  She was so small and fragile and had a lot of problems.  Mary Jo loved this little puppy and took such good care of her.  I'm proud of the way she gave this helpless little puppy the best life she could.  She really loved this Izzy, and was so sad to let her go. 
Good bye Izzy....you will be missed...

The Advent Fair plans are coming together.  I've gotten several volunteers who are willing to help out....thanks Fowler girls, Fran, and Millie!  I've also thought of several crafts and games that will be fun activities.  I can hardly wait to see this event come together!

The 12 Days of Christmas blog challenge starts today.  This is going to be so meaningful because it will cause me to reflect on Christmases past with my mama and siblings, and remember good times with Chuck and the children.  I'm really looking forward to starting! 

Over the weekend, I watched another classic movie that I'd not seen before, an item on my 101 in 1001 list. 
This movie was good, but I felt a little let down because I thought it would be super, wonderfully, outstanding....and it wasn't.  I'm glad I took the time to watch it though.

I hope everyone has a marvelous Monday!  I certainly plan to...

<3
Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment