Monday, November 15, 2010

Miscellany Monday


Once again, I am linking up with Carissa at lowercase letters
for this week's edition of
Miscellany Monday.

We had a pretty low-key weekend.  Chuck and I were able to go out Friday night for supper because the kids had gone to the beach to the World Combat Challenge.  They had a good time, and we enjoyed each other's company.

Why does laundry multiply once it is put in the laundry room?  I really don't understand how a few days' worth of clothes can take all weekend to wash, dry, and fold...

I've been trying new recipes lately.  I think my Day Zero Project has inspired me to break away from the mundane and branch out a little.  Saturday night's supper was Texas Stew, and it was so warm and comforting on a cool evening.  (I'll share the recipe in a future posting...)

Have I mentioned lately that the group of first graders that I'm teaching are wonderfully refreshing??  I'm sure I have because they are always on my mind.  Since I teach special education in an inclusion setting, I have the opportunity to work with a whole class even though I officially serve only six of them.  They are all so wide-eyed and innocent....I really love them all!!

And lastly, I've said it before, and I'll say it again....I was born at night, but not last night!  As soon as my children learn this little saying and apply it to their lives (when dealing with their mama), they will find that their lives are a lot happier and less confrontational.  just saying...

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for joining the Tuesday Tag blog hop. I am following you now

    ReplyDelete