Monday, November 29, 2010

Miscellany Monday


Once again, I am linking up with Carissa at lowercase letters
for this week's edition of
Miscellany Monday.

[one]
Back to work today....where did my Thanksgiving break go?  Oh, I remember....it went to the laundry room, the kitchen, the grocery store, church, etc.....
Hurry up Christmas vacation!  I'm being as patient as I can be... :))

[two]
Charles has two new loves....duck hunting and working for Mark S.,the deer processor.  He duck hunted several times over the Thanksgiving break and had a great time. 
He has also been hanging out at Mark S.'s house in the evenings and has been cleaning deer.  I'm very surprised that he has the stomach to deal with the blood  and
guts of dead deer, but he does.  Ummm - whatever...

[three]
Yesterday's Advent Fair at FUMC was a success.  I'm relieved that it's over, but it was fun.  Wish more people would have attended though.
Watch for a posting about the Advent Fair activities in the near future.

[four]
I've got to get back on my sensible eating plan.  I've not done good for the past few weeks, and I'm sure I will be furious tomorrow after stepping on the scales.  I've procrastinated long enough...today is the day that I will start anew!!

[five]
I'm still on my classic movie binge, so over the weekend I watched Guess Who's Coming to Dinner, starring Katharine Hepburn and Spencer Tracy.  It was a fabulous movie and an eye-opener for me.  It is really amazing how attitudes have changed just within my lifetime, and how much room there is for more change.

I hope everyone has a marvelous Monday! 
I'm trying....

No comments:

Post a Comment